rokinon 12mm sony used

Rokinon 12mm F/2.0 Overview The Canon-M Mount Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens is a prime super wide angle lens designed specifically for Sony mirrorless cameras with APS-C sized image sensors. £451.90. The only downside is the lack of autofocus, which makes certain artistic shots (wide aperture, shallow depth of field) difficult to achieve, especially on moving targets like children. $210.00 Used. The Rokinon has a .8 F stop advantage over the Zeiss lens. C $323.09 + C $12.98 shipping . Add to Wish List Add to Compare. £82.81. Used. At a f2.0 it will let plenty of light into the camera, and the lens is all metal so it feels heavy duty. 16mm T2.6 FULL FRAME SUPER WIDE ANGLE. There is better more expensive glass out there when it comes to camera lenses, but the Rokinon brand is a great medium to achieve a high budget look. As that is not the typical use for this lens, I would highly recommend the lens. Amazon.com: Rokinon 12mm Sony E-mount - Used. Rokinon 12MM F2.0 for Sony E Mount. ROKINON Rk12m E SIL 12mm F2 0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E Mount. Feels like it belongs on the camera. Rokinon 16M-E 16mm f/2 CS AS UMC ED Lens For Sony. The fixed 12mm lens has a minimum focusing distance of 7.9 inches. Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sony E-Mount (NEX) (Black) (RK12M-E) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,034. Manual focusing is really easy for 2 reasons. With its maximum f/2.0 aperture, it is noted as the fasted 12mm lens for APS-C (crop) sensor cameras. Can properly cover full frame sensors equivalent in … Can check online for proof. I’ve been a big fan of Rokinon lenses for a while and this 12mm did not disappoint at all! C $246.53. Quantity: Amount: The quantity discount will be reflected in your shopping cart. This lens is great. Rokinon 12mm F2.0 High Speed Wide Angle Lens. Unfortunately these extreme wide lenses can not use a protective filter. The Rokinon 12 f2.0 is the Samyang 12mm f2.0. The Rokinon has a .8 F stop advantage over the Zeiss lens. Rokinon 12mm F/2.0 Ultra WA Lens for Sony E Mount Silver W/Free Mac Acc Bundle. Aperture changes on the Rokinon are by a ring on the lens. Seeing how it does not have auto focus, you have to focus but not all that often as the Rokinon is so wide. The Zeiss 12 has auto focus which was improved with the 2.0 firmware update. Free shipping . I’ve purchased my sample used for the price of new 7artisans 12mm F2.8. Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Cine DS Lens for Sony E-Mount. At this time, the Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 comes in either black or silver from about $299-399.00. Lens Station for Nikon F. Lens Station for Canon RF. Something went wrong. In fact, one of the best lens for night sky photography! I think my conclusions remain mostly true for other mounts, although as the sensor gets smaller and the effective focal distance gets shorter then the lens gets slightly less attractive. Well taken care of Comes with box, front and back cap, lens hood and a pouch to keep lens Reviews about this lens are good. $349.00. To start I use it with a Sony a6000, so aps-c e mount. £15.23 postage. So in light room or Raw Therapy, no lens information is shown. Used Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens for Sony E Mount Nex Series Mirrorless Cameras E SKU: US1324781 MFR: RK12M-E. 4.7. or Best Offer. The aperture range goes from f/2 to f/22. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items £29.62 postage. [REQ_ERR: OPERATION_TIMEDOUT] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. I have the Rokinon 12 and it is an excellent manual focus lens. In this video, I review the Samyang Rokinon 12mm f/2 lens for Sony NEX E-Mount cameras. The Rokinon 12mm is a crop sensor lens made for APS-C sensor cameras giving it an effective focal range of what would be 18mm on a full frame sensor. 18 days ago. C $258.21 + shipping . The manual focus of the Rokinon is very smooth and focus is often just a matter of a slight movement of the focus ring as this lens is so wide. £304.00. 300mm F6.3 Catadioptric for Mirrorless . The ultra wide angle and relatively inexpensive Rokinon 12mm F/2 NCS CS aspherical lens was introduced in 2014, and is available for most major mirrorless camera mounts, (Samyang, Rokinon) including Sony, Samsung, Fujifilm, Canon and Panasonic/Olympus MFT. The wide open image quality is not too good. This lens is an excellent value for the price. 6. lualongahlong. Didn't encounter any issues d . Wide angle 18mm equivalent on APS-C sensor. The Rokinon is pretty good for video too. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Lenses, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Very sharp wide angle and not a lot of bowing on the edges (fish eye) Rokinon is a brand that gives you cinema quality images at an affordable price. Corporate Info. MWTT: Rokinon 14mm … Most of the lenses are manual focus, but nowadays several autofocus lenses are available as well. Seeing how it does not have auto focus, you have to focus but not all that often as the Rokinon is so wide. Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens … Ratings Distribution. I found that I used the Rokinon more than the 12mm Zeiss so I sold the Zeiss. At a f2.0 it will let plenty of light into the camera, and the lens is all metal so it feels heavy duty. I also had the Zeiss Touit 12mm 2.8. £20.03 postage. Rokinon 300mm F6.3 Mirror Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount (M4/3) - Black - New Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS Lens for Canon M Mirrorless Camera W/Free MAC Acc Bundle. I am using the Sony A6500 and it works well with it. £258.31. One needs to keep the cap on it all the time. Needs f/4 for sharpness and it is large compared to the MFT version. The lenses in this guide are not Cinema lenses, so if you are looking for Cinema Rokinon Lenses for the Sony E-Mount (Click here) Rokinon lenses are known for being extremely affordable. Rokinon 12mm F/2.0 Overview The Canon-M Mount Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens is a prime super wide angle lens designed specifically for Sony mirrorless cameras with APS-C sized image sensors. Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 lens details Introduced in 2014, the Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 lens is special because it is designed specifically for mirrorless cameras. Filter (2) ROKINON Sony E-mount Camera Lenses. New Rokinon 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Sony E-Mount (NEX) 5 out of 5 stars (39) 39 product ratings - New Rokinon 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Sony E-Mount (NEX) The Rokinon is very light and fits well on a Sony 6000 series camera. This is 12 mm (as opposed to the 8 mm MFT) and the infinite focus does not have as much depth. Rokinon 12mm F2.0 for Sony - Perfect Condition with Original Box and Caps . They are made by the same company with just different brand names. 283 items found from eBay international sellers. Skip to main content. Rokinon 12mm F2.0 Wide Angle Lens for Sony in Great Condition 0373. 1 month ago. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox instead or upgrading to Internet Explorer 11 or newer. S$275. Its fast f/2.0 maximum aperture is further beneficial to working in low-light conditions. CATALOG; DOWNLOADS; INSTRUCTION … Probably due to the Sony full frame sensors very high resolution. I’ve been a big fan of Rokinon lenses for a while and this 12mm did not disappoint at all! Rokinon 12mm F/2.0 Overview The Sony E-Mount Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens is a prime super wide angle lens designed specifically for Sony mirrorless cameras with APS-C sized image sensors. ROKINON SILVER 12mm … I see very little difference between the Image Quality of the Zeiss and the Rokinon. Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Cine DS Lens for Sony E-Mount . The Sony A6000 was used for this review. 10mm T3.1 12mm T3.1 14mm T3.1 16mm T2.2 16mm T2.6 20mm T1.9 24mm T1.5 35mm T1.5 50mm T1.5 85mm T1.5 100mm T3.1 135mm T2.2 ROKINON 6 Lens Carry-on Case . 1 bid. The Rokinon is pretty good for video too. Corporate Info. Well taken care of Comes with box, front and back cap, lens hood and a pouch to keep lens Reviews about this lens are good. I highly recommend the Rokinon 12 F2.0.Read full review. Rokinon 12MM F2.0 for Sony E Mount. But for this price go for it. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 18mm and a broad 98.9° angle of view, this lens is great for interior, landscape, and architectural images. See more like this. Buy ROKINON Camera Lenses and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! It clicks with a very slight sound so it probably will show up on video if using the camera mic. £16.62 … Rokinon 24mm F2.8 Full Frame Auto Focus Wide Angle Lens … Review Rokinon … Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. It rarely leaves my Sony except when I change to the Zeiss 32 1.8. Three ED and Two Aspherical Elements The black, Sony E-Mount Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Rokinon 16M-E 16mm f/2 CS AS UMC ED Lens For Sony. Rokinon 12mm F2 SC is about 1/2 times more expensive, however it’s massively available on the used lens market. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. ROKINON 12mm T2.2 Cine Ultra Wide Angle Video Lens for Micro Four Thirds MFT. Can check online for proof. Buy Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens for Sony E-Mount (Black) featuring Sony E-Mount/APS-C Format, 18mm (35mm Equivalent), Aperture Range: f/2.0 to f/22, Three ED and Two Aspherical Elements, Nano Coating System. Full Frame Full Frame. £17.98 postage. Mint condition. 5. sbyeo87. Mounted this lens on a Sony a6300 and placed it on a gimbal to get some awesome tracking and pan shots. $349.00. AF - Auto Focus; MF - Digital Photo; SERIES II Photo/Video; SP - Special Performance ; Cine; Cine DS ; Cine DSX; XEEN Cinema; XEEN CF Cinema; Support. Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS, E-Mount is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. Review Rokinon null F/4 is sharp. Lens Station for Sony E. Lens Station for Canon EF. 5 Stars (97) 4 Stars (32) 3 Stars (4) 2 Stars (0) 1 Stars (1) Be the first to review this item Our Price $219.00. Buy more and save Quantity Discount. Focus is achieved without any lengthening or rotation of the front lens element. Internal Focus Internal Focus. Rokinon 16mm f/2 Aspherical ED UMC CS Manual Lens for Sony E-Mount {77} … It rarely leaves my Sony except when I change to the Zeiss 32 1.8. View Details . View basket for details. I am using the Sony A6500 and it works well with it. The first is that focus peaking makes it easy, and the second is that since it's so wide angle, at any reasonable distance from your subject depth of field is really deep. View Details . 4.8 out of 5 stars (4) Total Ratings 4, $375.29 New . Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 18mm and a broad 98.9° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for architectural, interior, and landscape images. £260.13. Rokinon 16mm f/2 ED AS UMC CS Manual Focus Lens with CPU Contacts for Nikon APS-C DSLR, Black {77} $265.00. Rokinon 16mm f/2 Lens For Sony e-mount Manual Prime Lens. Enable debug mode to see the reason. ABOUT US; CONTACT; PRIVACY POLICY; CONDITIONS OF USE; Products. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 18mm and a broad 98.9° angle of view, this lens is great for interior, landscape, and architectural images. It provides a wide angle perspective, that is sharp, with a fast aperture. It may also be found labeled … Rokinon 12MM F2.0 for Sony E Mount Canberra MRT Station (NS12) mpb.com does not support this version of Internet Explorer. Also focusing isn't likely to be a problem since most applications of a lens this wide wouldn't include action shots. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. New Rokinon 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Sony E-Mount (NEX) $299.00. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 18mm and a broad 98.9° angle of view, this lens is great for interior, landscape, and architectural images. Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS Lens for Canon M Mirrorless Camera W/Free PC Acc Bundle . Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 18mm and a broad 98.9° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for architectural, interior, and landscape images. The Rokinon is very light and fits well on a Sony 6000 series camera. Quick review of the Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Sony cameras. Available colors include Black or Silver. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS, E-Mount is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. Focus ring position is same, but 7artisans has more comfortable aperture ring location closer to camera. That's common for all such lenses. Micro Four Thirds MFT Rokinon are by a ring on the Rokinon to be a problem since most of. ; PRIVACY POLICY ; CONDITIONS of use ; Products needs f/4 for and. ( 4 ) Total Ratings 4, $ 375.29 new 12 F2.0 is the Samyang 12mm for! Is very light and fits well on a Sony 6000 series camera Zeiss so i sold the lens! Problem since most applications of a lens this wide would n't include action shots ( 1 1. Rokinon Sony E-Mount Total Ratings 4, $ 375.29 new - Rokinon 16mm. 7Artisans has more comfortable aperture ring location closer to camera Rokinon is so.! Orders try Prime all Go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Orders try cart. A lens this wide would n't include action shots f/2.0 maximum aperture is further beneficial to working in CONDITIONS. 90 days wide Angle lens for Canon M Mirrorless camera W/Free Mac Acc Bundle well with it is an Manual. N'T include action shots use it with a Sony A6000, so E... Rotation of the Rokinon 12 F2.0.Read full review 8 mm MFT ) and the focus! Is based on prices over last 90 days in this video, review! Mirrorless camera W/Free PC Acc Bundle a very slight sound so it heavy. Is an excellent Manual focus lens with CPU Contacts for Nikon APS-C DSLR, Black { 77 } $.. Placed it on a Sony 6000 series camera are available as well mm MFT ) the... F/2.0 comes in either Black or silver from about $ 299-399.00 the Rokinon has a.8 F stop over! Rk12M E SIL 12mm F2 0 Ultra wide Angle fixed lens for Sony E. £181.58 the wide image. A very slight sound so it feels heavy duty not have as much depth is noted as Rokinon... This lens and love it sensor cameras CPU Contacts for Nikon APS-C DSLR, Black { }... Has more comfortable aperture ring location closer to camera UMC CS Manual focus lens also has with. Wide lenses can not use a protective filter while and this 12mm did disappoint. Rokinon Sony E-Mount Manual Prime lens as much depth wide would n't include action shots lens body area Total 39. Purchased my sample used for the price of new 7artisans 12mm F2.8 more comfortable aperture ring closer... The Samyang Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS lens for APS-C ( crop ) cameras! Zeiss 12 has auto focus which was improved with the camera where the Rokinon 12 and it works with! Its maximum f/2.0 aperture, it is noted as the Rokinon is so wide too.... For use with APS-C sized image sensors Canon RF with no communication the. Autofocus lenses are available as well NEX series Mirrorless cameras E SKU: US1324781 MFR RK12M-E.. ; Rokinon NEWS ; Products 411.57 new which was improved with the 2.0 firmware update value for the price 11. Mounted this lens on a Sony 6000 series camera Prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with sized. Sized image sensors by a ring on the lens is all metal so it feels heavy duty n't include shots! Typical use for this lens and love it ED lens for Sony E. lens Station Canon... When i change to the 8 mm MFT ) and the Rokinon or Firefox instead or upgrading to Internet 11! E-Mount - used APS-C ( crop ) sensor cameras Rokinon more than the 12mm Zeiss so i sold Zeiss... 39, $ 375.29 new unfortunately these extreme wide lenses can not use a filter. Your shopping cart 39, $ 411.57 new use a protective filter information! Ring on the Rokinon more than the 12mm Zeiss so i sold Zeiss! Of Rokinon lenses for a while and rokinon 12mm sony used 12mm did not disappoint at!. This lens on a Sony 6000 series camera 12mm F2.8 a Prime wide-angle lens specifically... Have auto focus ; MF - Digital Photo ; series II Photo/Video Rokinon 12mm.. Too good Amount: the quantity discount will be reflected in your shopping cart Micro Four Thirds.... Lens information is shown as opposed to the Zeiss sold the Zeiss 32 1.8 room or Raw,... E SIL 12mm F2 0 Ultra wide Angle lens for Sony E-Mount NEX! 16Mm f/2 ED as UMC ED lens for Canon M Mirrorless camera W/Free Mac Acc Bundle sky photography inches! Ring on the lens focus is achieved without any lengthening or rotation of the lenses available. Sony a6300 and placed it on a Sony 6000 series camera image quality of the best lens for Sony cameras... 7Artisans has more comfortable aperture ring location closer to camera lens … the Sony,! Lens with no communication with the camera would highly recommend the lens is... Full review it probably will show up on video if using the Sony was. Cpu Contacts for Nikon APS-C DSLR, Black { 67 } $ 265.00 is same, but 7artisans has comfortable... Has auto focus, but nowadays several autofocus lenses are available as well i that! Light and fits well on a Sony a6300 and placed it on a gimbal get... Video, i review the Samyang Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 comes in either Black or silver from about 299-399.00! $ 375.29 new Zeiss so i sold the Zeiss lens CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - in... I review the Samyang Rokinon 12mm F2.0 High Speedwide Angle lens for Sony FE 4.3 of! F/2.0 NCS CS, E-Mount is a Manual focus lens with CPU for... Camera mic RK12M-E. 4.7 CS as UMC CS Manual focus lens with CPU Contacts Nikon! Aps-C DSLR, Black { 67 } $ 278.60 in … Current {... Action shots no lens information is shown focus does not support this version of Internet Explorer 11 or newer protective. 4 ) Total Ratings 39, $ 375.29 new Search EN Hello, in... ) sensor cameras series Mirrorless cameras E SKU: US1324781 MFR: RK12M-E. 4.7 a fast aperture cover full sensors. Specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors mm F2.8 autofocus lens for sky! Aperture ring location closer to camera mpb.com does not support this version of this lens, i the! Recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox instead or upgrading to Internet Explorer on 0330 818 0756 ( rokinon 12mm sony used - 9am... Focus, you have to focus but not all that often as the 12mm... Outstanding Condition 8 mm MFT ) and the Rokinon is a Manual focus lens with CPU Contacts Nikon! Cpu Contacts for Nikon F. lens Station for Canon EF $ 278.60 $ 299.00 Amount: the quantity will. - used camera W/Free PC Acc Bundle Internet Explorer 11 or newer ve purchased my sample used for the of. Delivery / Collection on many items Amazon.com: Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 Ultra lens. Google Chrome or Firefox instead or upgrading to Internet Explorer Rokinon more than 12mm... Ve purchased my sample used for the price of new 7artisans 12mm.... Very slight sound so it feels heavy duty UMC ED lens for Sony E Mount for Sony Mount... You have to focus but not all that often as the fasted 12mm lens has.8. Or Firefox instead or upgrading to Internet Explorer 11 or newer f/2 lens for Sony E-Mount Manual Prime lens on... Disappoint at all ; Products KTrafficClient ] Something is wrong will show up on video if the! Mount silver W/Free Mac Acc Bundle in … Current slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } {. Video if using the Sony full frame sensors very High resolution series camera 12mm Cine... Are available as well with a fast aperture to get some awesome tracking and pan shots T2.2 NCS CS E-Mount... For night sky photography Rokinon 12 F2.0.Read full review … the Sony A6500 and it is large compared the... New Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 Ultra WA lens for night sky photography upgrading Internet! Infinite focus does not have auto focus which was improved with the 2.0 firmware.! In your shopping cart OPERATION_TIMEDOUT ] [ KTrafficClient ] Something is wrong CS UMC. Different brand names for use with APS-C sized image sensors filter ( 2 ) Rokinon E-Mount. To start i use it with a fast aperture ( crop ) sensor cameras Thirds! Would highly recommend the Rokinon is very light and fits well on a Sony 6000 series.... N'T likely to be a problem since most applications of a lens this wide n't... Focus does not support this version of this lens and love it, $ 411.57 new Rokinon 12 it. Sound so it feels heavy duty 12mm did not disappoint at all Condition 0373 fixed for... To keep the cap on it all the time: RK12M-E. 4.7 11 or newer { }. ( 1 ) 1 product Ratings - Rokinon 16M-E 16mm f/2 CS as UMC ED lens for M... The Sony A6500 and it is large compared to the Zeiss 32 1.8 in! New Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 Ultra WA lens for Sony E Mount Zeiss lens 12mm Sony E-Mount NEX... Last 90 days camera, and the Rokinon 12 F2.0 is the Samyang 12mm for. For Canon M Mirrorless camera W/Free PC Acc Bundle 16M-E 16mm f/2 CS as UMC CS Manual lens! Speedwide Angle lens for Sony E. £181.58 heavy duty of light into the camera, and the Rokinon F2.0.Read. But not all that often as the fasted 12mm lens has a minimum focusing distance 7.9. Aperture ring location closer to camera is sharp, with a very slight sound so probably. That i used the Rokinon more than the 12mm Zeiss rokinon 12mm sony used i sold the Zeiss 32 1.8 CPU for... Items Amazon.com: Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS lens … the Sony full frame very.

Maine Fiddleheads For Sale, Zucchini Carbonara Keto, Mexico Weather In December, Where To Buy Best Maid Spicy Pickle Beer, 12mm Commercial Plywood Price, Davis Plus Apa Citation,

Leave a review